[ecwid widgets=”productbrowser search categories minicart” default_category_id=”0″ default_product_id=”0″ minicart_layout=”MiniAttachToProductBrowser”]
Peppermint is a hybrid species of spearmint and water mint which are gathered by steam distillation of the fresh aerial parts of the flowering plant. Peppermint is one of the oldest European herbs used for many purpose. Therefore, I listed some of the uses of peppermint oil below:
- It stimulates hair growth and makes the hair grow longer and faster.
- It reduces stomach aches.
- It freshens bad breath.
- It relieves headaches.
- It clears respiratory tract.
- It releases tight muscles.
- It can be used to unclog your sinuses and provide relief for colds, cough, asthma and bronchitis.
- It can be used to reduce hunger cravings.
- It can improve your shampoo.
- It can be used as an allergy relief.
- It can soothe any itch.
- It can be used as an insect repellant.
- It can be used to treat acne.
- It can be used to thicken and nourish damaged hair.
- It can be used to stop hair loss and thinning.
- It can hydrate burnt skin and relieve pains from sunburns.
- It can be used to improve bloating and indigestion.
- It can be used to freshen the breath.
- It can be used to reduce nausea.
- It can be used as a great natural remedy to relieve pain associated with teething in infants.
- I use it to prepoo my hair before washing.
You can place your order here