Looking for perfume inspiration? Look no further because we listed our best perfumes for both genders.
Top picks for women
1. Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium is a very feminine, seductive, intoxicating perfume with an addictive gourmand and floral notes of black coffee, white florals and vanilla.
2. Armani Sí Sì smells syrupy, intense with a heavy wave of fruits and comes across like wine, then starts to get muddled pretty quickly with patchouli notes. The smell lasts long.
3. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel Coco was introduced in 2001 and was created by Jacques Polge for Chanel. The scent turns fruity and sweeter from Litchi and the citrus tartness never fully disappears which makes it sparkly.
4. Bvalgari Rose Essentielle It smells like a beautiful bouquet of various delightful soft bubble of roses especially authentic Taif. It’s long lasting and delicate.
5. The Sweet Teresa It is an elegant fragrance from the famed Dozen Roses Collection. It also lasts long.
TOP PICKS FOR MEN
1. Obsession for men by Calvin Klein It opens with natural cinnamon mixed with vanilla. It is obviously not the best cologne for youngsters but for people in their middle age.
2. Polo by Ralph Lauren Strictly not for teens but for mature and confident men. It is best suited for going to work or meetings and it smells of pine.
3. Nautica Voyage by Nautica It has floral and alcohol smell in the opening, then after 20 minutes it smells like wrigley’s fruit/aquatic smell.
It’s perfect for outdoor and parties.
4. Clive Christian No 1 It smells of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla in the base and a floral arrangement of lily of the valley, Ylang Ylang and Helitrope.
5. Tom Ford Tobacco Oud It’s a combination of Herbs and Florals. Tobacco Oud lasts very long.
Which one will you be buying? photo credits Fragratica.