It’s weekend again, our most favourite time of the week, a time to relax and refuel for the upcoming week and we guess you are doing the same. Today, we are sharing with you what’s on our playlist this Saturday and we wish you have a wonderful weekend.
- Catapult by Jack Savoretti.
Jack is an English solo acoustic singer who has released 5 albums during his music career. In 2007, He released Between the Minds, Harder than Easy(2009), Before the Storm(2012), Written in Scars (2015) and Sleep No More in 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYZOnIEUdY
- Down on Life by Elliphant
Born Ellinor Miranda Salome Olovsdotter in 1985, is a Swedish Singer and Song writer and we love her.
3. Hassa Beek by Nancy Ajram. She’s my favourite Lebanese Singer and her songs are like music to my soul, sometimes deep and melancholic but soothing at the same time.She has sold over 30 million copies of her album worldwide.
4. The Latest by Runtown. He is a Nigerian Singer, Song writer and music producer popularly known for his hit song –Mad Over You which won many awards in 2017.
5. Unstoppable by Sia. She is an Australian Singer known for her melodious voice and her face-covering wigs. She is very talented and her sixth studio album 1000 Forms of Fear debuted at No.1 in the US Billboard 200.
What are you listening to? Share with us at the comments session below.
photo Credits: Google images.
YouTube Link: Jack Savoretti
2 thoughts on “MUSIC: OUR SATURDAY PLAYLIST”
I’m listening Kelly Rowland’s Motivation.
I love Kelly so much. For me, her song Dirty Laundry can never go stale. I love it and her love her. Thanks for sharing.