Hello everyone and I hope you all had a nice weekend? I spent mine experimenting with new hair products from Cantu hair store and I hope to write a review about the products soon.
Good News! I’ve have been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by lifewithlilred and I’m here trying to contain my emotions but it seems impossible. The excitement is unquantifiable and deep. Thank you, Sarah, for nominating me! (Please check out her blog https://lifewithlilred.com/). Also I will like to thank the creator of Mystery Blogger Award Okoto Enigma of https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/ for this groundbreaking recognition.
In all sincerity, I wasn’t expecting the recognition nor the patronage I’ve received from my thousands of readers all over the world because we are yet to celebrate our one month anniversary on the 25th of May, 2017. I’m so grateful to God who works in mysterious ways for making all these happen and to all our readers. I love you all.xx
So here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide the link as well.
- Tell your readers about yourself.
- Answer Questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Share the link of your best post(s).
- Ask your nominees any question of your choice.
Q & A:
Sarah: What is your favourite warm weather activity?
Me: I’m tempted to say dipping myself in a pool but then I can’t swim. Honestly, I have no favorite warm weather activity because the weather here in Nigeria is almost warm all year round. Sometimes it can get to 38 degrees Celsius or even more depending on the season.
Sarah: What are you vacation essentials?
Me: All my hair products, my argan oil night repair serum, My Bible, jotter, nice books and my Nike trainers for exercise.
Sarah: How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Me: I think I binged on ice cream and watched some crappy shows on the TV. lol
Sarah: Who is your celebrity crush?
Me: I had a crush on Denzel Washington when I was much younger. But now my celebrity crush is Tom Hardy. He can do no wrong in my eyes.
Sarah: Are you an early bird or night owl?
Me: I used to be an early bird until I launched this blog 3 weeks ago. I even have to wake up at odd hours to write things down hence I forget them at dawn.
FEW FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m very introverted in person and my circle is very small and tight.
- I take an insane number of photographs and it’s a rare day when my camera doesn’t see action.
- I conveniently practice both Christian and Transcendental mediations.
- My best song is “Comfortably Numb” by Pink Floyd.
- I have a great support system, cheering from the sidelines.
- My favourite post is:
I nominate these 3 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Little Fears.
- The Map of Beauty.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What’s your best blogging experience?
- Have there been moments you wanted to give up and change direction?
- What are you most passionate about and what drives you?
- What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Remember to check out Sarah’s blog https://lifewithlilred.com/.Thank you for reading.❤