Every Christian has two offices: the office of a king and the office of a priest as stated in Rev 5:10 and Ist Peter 2:9.
The altar is a place where prayers, worship and sacrifice are rendered. What makes a Christian a powerful one can be trace to his altar like Elijah of the old testament who made public show of the 250 prophets of Baal.
God himself made the universe from an altar and also governs from an altar which is why He has the authority and the power to sustain the universe. Ps 29:5.
Christians are admonished to pray authoritative and prophetic prayers more than the defensive and beggarly kind of prayers.
FACTS ABOUT TRUE WORSHIP
- Worship is not only limited to what you sing but to also what you do.
- Worship must be referred to God alone.
- Worship brings down the presence of God in the life of the worshipper.
- Answers come through altars by the reason of a premium worship.
- The totality of worship depicts obedience to God.
- The reason we were created is to render worship to God, day and night.
- Worship is a ministry of internal change and not external change.
- You cannot worship God without discovering whom God really is.
- True worship is an expressed feeling and not an empty formality.
- True worship is balanced and it involves the body, mind and will.
- True worship is personal and passionate.
EFFECTS OF TRUE WORSHIP
- When we worship God, we radiate the God we worship.
- When we render true worship from the altar, we become transformers and not conformers.
- The residue of true worship is glory.
Prayer : Dear Lord, teach me how to worship you in spirit and in truth.
Rev Dr Bright Chibike is the founder of Dominant Throne Int’l church Awka where great armies are raised for Christ.
3 thoughts on “THE POWER OF WORSHIPPING GOD FROM THE ALTAR BY REV DR BRIGHT CHIBIKE”
Chioma this is a nice one. I hope it will be a weekly feature.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Queen.
This segment is here to stayand i’m glad you like it.
Reblogged this on Dominant Throne Int'l Church and commented:
The Power of Worshipping God from the Altar by Rev Dr Bright Chibike