Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! As you all know, we usually publish Our Person of the Week on Tuesdays but we had some constraints today and for that we sincerely apologise.
From our statistics, we realized that we have readers from all over the world which is unbelievable and thrilling. Thank you guys!
Therefore in the absence of Person of the week, I will like to share 21 things about me with my followers and readers and I will like you to do the same. It’s a ‘let’s get to know ourselves’ segment!
21 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. Before I became a Christian, I dabbled into Idol worshipping, practiced Astral travel, read the 3 volumes of In the Light of Truth, The Grail Message by Abdrushin and had interest in Eckankar (I learnt their Hu song and even read their books like The Spiritual Exercises of Eck by Harold Klemp).
2. I have few months to my graduation from Dominant Bible Institute and I am ecstatic.
3. When I was younger, I made a weird decision to connect with people from all the continents in the world and I did 😁. At that time, dating interacially was out of curiosity but now it’s a preference!
4. I speak a bit of German. All thanks to G.
5. My pet peeves include men who expose their pudding by the wayside while urinating and ladies who wear weaves for long that it starts to smell.
6. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac. I go to the doctor a lot and I don’t even know why.
7. I live a Grace-filled life and I’m very thankful to God for my existence.
8. Whenever I see my crush, Tom Hardy going shopping with me in the dream, then I know malaria is on its way!
9. I can play an entire symphony by heart – In my head.😃
10. I’m quite pedantic, very disciplined, serious-minded and progressive in my thinking.
11. I lived precariously when I was much younger.
12. I hate pretentious people or someone who thinks we should all bow down to his/her sublime crap.
13. I respond to people based on the air of confidence they have.
14. I have a secret group where I teach ladies that vaginal and anal meetings for money are not the way to overcome struggles in Nigeria.
15. I’m a terrible storyteller. The story tends to end even before it begins.
16. I’m a very tidy person and I like minimalist clutter.
17. I have a bit of messiah complex and also a strong presence of mind.
18. The best advice I’ve ever received came from my mentor who said: “Being a good person gets you very far”.
19. I’ve practiced Transcendental Meditation for more than 4 years.
20. I’ve read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins many times.
21. I am a major fan of Pink Floyd.
You might also like:
1) Interview with US Army Veteranhttps://chiomaokoyeakpawusi.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/person-of-the-week-dave-jagermeister/
2) Interview with wine producer Helmut Schollerhttps://chiomaokoyeakpawusi.com/2017/05/09/person-of-the-week-helmut-scholler/
3) Interview with a song writer and guitarist Matthias Coenen
4) Interview with a professional make up artist Isabella Umahi
5) Interview with Joe Freel, a United States Jazz Singer
6) Interview with Capt Augustine Uwah, a veteran pilot
Photo credits: Pink Floyd, Richard Dawkins, Abdrushin, Harold Klemp, Tom Hardy.