Bible Texts: Genesis 41:12-44
When the favour of God is upon a man, He makes even his enemies to favour him. In life, you cannot go far unless your divine helpers or enablers locate you.
Inasmuch as you don’t need everyone, there are people you need to get to your destined height. The value of your life determines the kind of people you are in contact with or whose life you touch.
Coming in contact with the right people can be a great thing for your dreams and visions while coming in contact with the wrong people can ruin your life.
THINGS THAT HAMPER YOUR DESTINY HELPERS
1. Deliberate sin. It hampers one’s destiny and brings unnecessary hatred into the person’s life. Deliberate sin hinders God’s blessings in one’s life.
2. Sin of the ancestors. Our ancestors especially before the gospel came into Africa committed different kinds of abomination like burying people alive, which when not addressed can hamper one’s blessings.
3. Arrogance and dishonesty towards your destiny helpers. You can’t attract your helpers by being rude to them. We all need the spirit of humility in our lives to attract our divine ordained helpers.
4. Rubbing shoulders with your helpers. This can make your helpers flee away from you. Stay humble.
WHO ARE YOUR DESTINY HELPERS?
1. Your spiritual father.
2. Your leaders in church or anywhere.
3. Your boss or seniors. Hebrews 12: 15.
Don’t let the simplicity of your leaders deceive you. Have respect for them and stop looking for faults from your boss or leaders.
HOW TO ATTRACT FAVOUR FROM YOUR DIVINE HELPERS
1. Serve them with all your heart.
2. Don’t be rude to them.
3. Be obedient to their commands.
4. Abide by their instructions.
5. Stop double-dealing with them.
Prayer: Dear God, cause my divine helpers to show me favour this week in Jesus name. Amen
Rev Dr Bright Chibike is the founder of Dominant Throne Int’l church Awka where great armies are raised for Christ.