I love good news! This week, I’ve received many news that gladdened my heart but being nominated by Winningsetbacks seem to be the best.
Being recognized for your work, makes you pour out yourself more to it and that’s what I feel right now. This is our second award since we launched this blog and I receive it with a sense of gratitude and joy.
Winningsetbacks doesn’t believe in letting setbacks win. He’s one of the bloggers that put authentic stuff out there and his posts are relatable.
I always refresh his page with the hope of reading new posts. I particularly enjoyed his post “Aspiration for Success and Apprehension of Failure”.
It helped me understand and address my fear of failure. I learnt from the post that success is a probability and that studying the reason you failed and repeating the same experiment again can lead to success (using Thomas Edison and Tesla as a case study).
Thank you winningsetbacks for this nomination and I hereby encourage my readers to visit his blog https://winningsetbacks.wordpress.com/
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I battled anorexia many years ago.
2. I just added a new feature on my blog. You can now have a private skype class with our in-house makeup, Omaguru.
3. I get my writing inspiration from Dele Sobowale and Katie Hopkins.
4. I used to live my life through my 7 alter egos; luckily, I didn’t ruin my true self.
5. I can’t stand the sight of blood.
6. The worst moment in my life was when I thought I was at the peak of my intelligence.
7. I love the oasis of calm that comes with being a born again christian and I feel fulfilled when I make an impact in someone’s life.
I hereby nominate: