She looks natural right? That’s the power of minimal makeup!
As surprising as this may sound I only wear makeup occasionally. Most times I either go makeup frree or wear minimal makeup. The reason is because I love a dewy look and also makeup can be very expensive so I apply wisdom.
Before you join the gang of makeup free ladies, you need to prep your face. What do I mean?
To achieve a flawless look, you need a flawless face and I once shared how you can achieve that in 4 weeks below:
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE APPLYING A MINIMAL MAKEUP
1. By having a minimal makeup look, I mean applying very little makeup and most times this entails using no foundation but rather opting for a moisturizer with spf or suncreen. I use SUNDANCE SONNEN CREME because it contains Aloe Vera and protects my skin from the sun. You can get it Here.
2. In case you have blemishes on your face, then you might need to use a concealer sparingly. Remember, the key is to look as natural as possible so don’t use too much.
3. If you have under eye dark circes, then try to depuff before slaping on a little make up. Start by leaving your spoon in the fridge overnight. After washing your face in the morning, gently massage the cold spoon around your eye area to help minimize the appearance of dark circles.
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Finishing powder- I start off by using MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH A36.
2. Mascara- I use Zaron volumizing Mascara which really defines the eyes and is long-lasting. You can get it here.
3. Lip balm- this lip balm moisturizes the lip and comes in different flavours. You can order yours here.
This is my final look:
DO YOU WANT MORE POSTS LIKE THIS? THEN JOIN US BY SIGNING UP WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE FRESH UPDATES WHENEVER WE PUBLISH NEW POSTS.