HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES
Now this is one of the posts on my blog that is worth reading. It is not a post about some pricey anti-blemish soap neither is it a post about some unachievable skin care regimen, it is a lot more! Only do me one favour after reading this; share with your family and friends because there is a great chance that they will find this post useful.
- If you have never been plagued with breakouts on your skin, then count yourself lucky. My first exposure to acne was 7 years ago after I gave birth to my son. Prior to this time, I had an effortless flawless skin with no skin care regimen. I enjoyed those days when I had to use only Vaseline which I continued using until I had massive breakouts on my face and neck. Mine was awful and it made my skin look dull and very rough.
READ ALSO: HOW TO HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
In today’s post, I will share with you how I achieved healthy skin using essential oils, Jamaican black castor oil and tomatoes. Now before you do this, you need to know your skin type: oily or dry.
Are you wondering why I use this weird combination to achieve healthy and glowing skin? Then read the importance of these natural combination first:
1. JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL
This oil contains omega 9 fatty acids that help treat acne and skin inflammation. This carrier oil is very thick and for best results, it should be diluted with essential oils.
They are edible and can also be used to keep the skin healthy. It contains lycopene which is an antioxidant that works as a sunscreen and it can also be used to delay aging process. How amazing ?
3. TEA TREE OIL
This is a natural oil that has multiple uses. Now for someone like me who have used Benzol peroxide for acne, I found out that it is more gentle on the skin than benzol. Honestly this essential oil is a staple product for all household. It has over 300 uses and you can read more about it here.
READ ALSO: WHICH AHA EXFOLIANTS DO YOU NEED?
1. Add 2 teaspoons of Jamaican black castor oil in an old bottle.
2. Also add 4 teaspoons of fresh crushed tomatoes
3. Finally, add few drops of tea tree oil and shake well.
I apply the paste on my face usually at night and then leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off with a mild soap. After washing it off, I allow my face to dry before applying a moisturizer on my face and neck.
Have questions about this? Then feel free to drop them in the comment box below!