There are many ways of getting rid of these ‘pesky monsters’ as I call them but the key is getting a treatment which is suitable for you and for your skin type. As we all know, acne is a common skin condition that happens when oil and dead skin clog the pores. When this occurs, then acne manifests. I shared my 7 years battle with acne and how I conquered it in this POST.
This skin problem can be triggered by hormones and for some, it is hereditary but whatever the cause of your acne is, I want to let you know that it can cured if you follow a skin care routine and of course we have a book that covers that broad subject. Please make sure you read everything that is contained in this book because it has the solution to all your skin problems. You can get your discounted copy from Amazon.
In this book, I also shared how I got rid of my acne using simple methods certified by dermatologists. And today, I will be giving out 10 free copies of this book and what you only have to do is to fill the form below and scream ‘I WANT!’
So let’s waltz back to our topic of the today. Shall we?? Now before you attempt using this treatment, you must first determine the kind of acne you have and Wikipedia broke the complex words down for us:
TYPES OF ACNE
• Whiteheads (closed comedones): occur when dirt or excess oil (sebum) is trapped below the skin’s surface, forming a firm white bump.
• Blackheads (open comedones): occur when pores open up, causing the dirt and sebum to rise to the surface of the skin. The blackish color comes from oxidization when the air reacts with melanin, a pigment in sebum.
• Pimples (or pustules): acne lesions that form when the excess dirt and oils stay trapped under the skin, causing inflammation, irritation, swelling and redness often with pus. Pus is a thick, yellowish liquid made of leukocytes (white blood cells) and dead bacteria, usually in response to an inflammation or infection of body tissue.
• Nodules: hard, large and inflamed pimples that occur deep in the skin.
• Cysts: pus-filled, painful pimples that form deep in the skin and can often cause scarring.
<<<<READ ALSO>>> 3 BEST PRODUCTS FOR TREATING ACNE, APPROVED BY DERMATOLOGISTS
NEUTROGENA LIGHT THERAPY ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
Skin care experts have always tried to come up with different methods of treating acne at ease and that’s how this light stick acne treatment came about. This light therapy can target breakouts and treat them really fast. Also, this treatment is clinically proven and it uses blue and red lights to get rid of breakouts without flaking or burning. For this reason, it enables the skin to remain smooth and the light penetrates the pores to cure the root cause of the acne. How fascinating?
This product can be carried about in a purse and will enable you to track and treat your breakouts right on time. The blue light and red lights, targets the breakouts and also fades acne scars. The first time I used this product, I noticed that it shrunk the size of my pimples and eased the pain I felt after 8 hours. Like I said earlier, the lights target the inflammation and the bacteria that causes acne and constant use will help you get rid of your acne permanently.
HOW TO USE
Wash your face with warm water and then dry your face with a clean towel. Then use your light therapy directly on the acne spot by pressing the start button. Once you have successfully done that, the red and the blue light will appear immediately . This treatment is not suitable for pregnant women or those that are trying to get pregnant even though there no established side-effects. This treatment is really one of the ways to treat your acne without visiting a dermatologist and you can get this product from HERE. Have any question? Please feel free to comment below.