In the past, I have shared with you different products you can use to get rid of your acne and they all work 100% but I soon realized that some people might not be able to afford all these products.
For this reason, I will share with you the cheapest way to get rid of your acne. Before you scoff, please read till the end and as gross as it sounds, it is the secret that dermatologists never share with their patients. We all know that knowledge is power and that a single information can transform your life in a second.
This post will transform your life but please do one thing for me afterwards: share this post with your friends and family because there is a greater chance that it will help them as well. So when it comes to skin care and beauty products, I have learnt that you don’t need to splurge money to achieve a flawless look unless you are Kim Kardashian, then you can. But in the absence of that, please stick to the basic.
If you want to get rid of your acne fast, please use YOGURT. Yes yogurt. But before I tell you how it is used to cure acne, allow me to quickly point out the benefits.
BENEFITS OF YOGURT FOR AN ACNE PRONE SKIN
1. Yogurt contains lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acid which gently exfoliate the skin. You can read more about AHA here.
2. The lactic acid in yogurt can help brighten your skin.
3. Yogurt helps to get rid of sun burn and discoloration.
4. Yogurt helps to prevent breakouts.
5. It also helps to prevent premature aging by getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
6. It helps the skin to glow.
HOW TO USE YOGURT TO GET RID OF ACNE
1. Using yogurt as a face mask helps to achieve the above mentioned. Just apply yogurt on your face and leave it for 30 mins then wash it off with warm water first and then use cold water as the final rinse out. After that, do not apply any product on your face and do not wash with soap. I know it sounds gross but it works. After 2 days of trying this method, I noticed that my pores shrunk magically. This method will repair your damaged skin quickly.
2. Eat some yogurt. When I say yogurt, I mean the unsweetened pure yogurt or even Greek yoghurt. If you are worried about the taste, then add some Stevia to it. Eat as much as you can daily because Yogurt is a probiotic and it will help you a great deal if your acne is as a result of digestion problems.
Also, I will advise you to take Zinc supplements because most acne patients have very low zinc level. You can consult your doctor for the dosage.
Another thing you should know is this: if you want a permanent solution to your acne, then you will have to give up sugar, gluten and poor diet. It sounds hard but it is doable. Just take the decision first and we will help you with the rest. If you want the meal plan for acne patients, please tell us below.
Thank you very much for reading and I hope you learnt something today. Our comment section is now open for a chat!