Tired of recurring acne? Then make sure you read this post till the end, because the remedy you seek is embedded in this blog post. As someone who suffered from cystic acne for 7 years and have tried almost everything that should help in curing acne, I come bearing good news.
Before buying another product which promises to cure your acne problem in 7 days, I think you should consider doing these things 7 instead:
1. Apply less products. Less is more should be your Mantra at this particular point. Layering lots of products on your face can clog your pores and cause more problems for you. Applying a lightweight serum or moisturizer will help you minimise or avoid more breakouts during this period. I used this method when I was trying to get rid of my cystic acne.
2. Use Chamomile Tea as your toner. If you really understand the wonders of chamomile tea in curing your acne, then you’ll ditch every other toner you’ve been using. Chamomile tea contains antiseptic properties which helps in curing existing breakouts and prevents new breakouts. Brew a chamomile tea every morning and evening and apply it on your face with a cotton pad and allow your face to absorb it throughly before applying your serum and moisturizer. You can also use the teabag to depuff your eye area to reduce dark circles.
Click to buy :THE BEST MEAL PLAN FOR ACNE PATIENTS: Step by step acne cleanse diet which will give you clearer skin in 28 days! (English Edition
3. Change your pillow. Not just your pillowcase in this case. In your fight against acne, be aware that hygiene is of utmost importance. Do not renegade on this, because your acne won’t get better if you continue to sleep on a bacteria – infested pillow. If you can’t afford to replace your pillow regularly, then endeavour to wash them every two weeks.
4. Invest in skincare products that are made from plants. They will help you to fight your acne gently without causing damage to your skin. The only chemical product you are allowed to use at this point is your sunscreen.
5. Do not overuse exfoliants whether chemical or physical and make sure you apply your moisturizer generously after exfoliating to prevent loss of moisture which can lead to further breakouts.
Read also : Going to an esthetician : YAY OR NAY?
6. Drink lots of water to help flush toxins from your body.
7. Invest in a good dermatologist/ esthetician . Now is not the time for trying out home remedies which you find on YouTube. Finding a good dermatologist /esthetician is the quickest way to get rid of your acne because they can diagnose the cause of your breakouts and proffer the best solution you need.
Thank you very much for sticking with me till the end and I hope you had your takeout from this post!
Photo Credit : Google images.
2 thoughts on “7 PRACTICAL TIPS ON HOW TO TACKLE YOUR ACNE”
Comments are closed.