Imagine curating a simple but an effective skincare routine which will work wonders for you. If this sounds like what you are after, then you might want to read on.
I am big skincare enthusiast and very unapologetic about it, because it has served me so much. It helped me fix many skincare problems and also nourishes my skin with what it needs. If you’ve read my book : The Skincare Routine Manual – How to achieve flawless skin in 28 days, you already know how to take care of your skin properly. If you haven’t, I’ll advise you to get a copy today. The book is packed with valuable information, which would cost you a lot, if you were to visit a Dermatologist or an Esthetician.
These are the 5 things you should adopt today, if you want a flawless and a beautiful skin.
- RETINOL. This is a vitamin A derivative which can help the skin with new skin cells turnover and collagen production. It also helps to smoothen fine lines and provides anti-aging benefits.
- SUNSCREEN. It is a must in every skincare routine because they help block the UVA /B Rays from penetrating and damaging the skin. When investing in a sunscreen, make sure you choose Spf 30 and above for maximum protection. Also, remember that sunscreen is more effective, when you reapply it every two hours.
- EYECREAM. This is not an essential product if you have a rich moisturizing cream, which can also keep your delicate eye are moisturized. However, if you want to target specific problems like dark circles, you’ll definitely need one, especially one with caffeine as one of the ingredients.
- AHA AND BHA’S. These are types of chemical exfoliation that helps get rid of dead skin cells. It is important that you exfoliate your skin bi-weekly for a more youthful glow.
- EXERCISE. Sweating is actually good for our skin because the skin releases toxins from our body through sweating. If you are gunning for that flawless skin, then you have to put in the work. Walking for 40 minutes a week has many health benefits and healthy skin is one of them.
Photo credits: Google images